The T-SERIES are preassembled open induced draft counter flow cooling tower with axial fan(s) and designed for the smaller - and midsize installations. Divided into a wide range of models for different applications.
Nominal cooling capacity 195 – 767 kW *
* Nominal performances at +35 / +29 / +24(WB) °C
Manufactured of galvanized sheet metal and equipped with induced draft polypropylene high performance performance axial fan(s) with direct coupled electric motor(s), protection - / insulation class IP-55 / F bolded on a galvanized steel support welded inside the fan stack.
Each fan is protected by a galvanized safety grid.
Standard with external electric conjunction box(es).
HEAT TRANSFER SECTION
Casing made of a welded steel frame work, hot dipped dipped galvanized after fabrication and cladded with FRP-panels, including a big door for inspection and maintenance maintenance.
PVC-drift eliminators with a loss of < 0,005 % of the circulating water flow.
Water distribution system made of galvanized steel tubes tubes with PPG anti-clogging nozzles.
Heat transfer filling package type FILMED 15-PVC, with a mesh of 15 mm.
Flanged water inlet connection according to UNI EN 1092-1.
AIR INLET LOUVRES AND WATER BASIN
Air inlet structure of galvanized steel with PVC air inlet louvres Basin made of welded steel segments, hot dipped galvanized after fabrication.
Completed with galvanized steel connections for water supply and overflow each 2” G (female) Drain connection 1½ G (female) Flanged water outlet connection according to UNI EN 1092-1.
- PTC thermistor for VFD control
- Mechanical Float Valve assembly for make-up water
- Electric basin heater incl. thermostat for an ambient temperature up to -20 °C.
- VIBRASWITCH vibration cut out switch
- Low-noise axial fan(s)
- Anti-splash system in the water basin
- Electronic water level control, including servo controlled solenoid valve
- Low water cut out switch
- Heat exchange package type ONDA 13-PP
- External coating, standard RAL 7035
Want to know more?
We would be happy to tell you more about our organization.
Please feel free to contact us or request our brochure.